NCBG Timeline


1946

The Coker Pinetum of 25 wooded acres is a deeded gift from the estate of Dr, Coker, who had used it for teaching and as a living laboratory. The bequest directs that the property be used “only for a Botanical Garden and Park area,” part of his and Dr Totten's larger plan that becomes the NCBG.

ID: 17
Modified by:
Last Update: 2017-01-11
Publish: 1


Go back